View Single Post
Old 2011-09-11, 10:41   Link #23
Akiyoshi
The Flame Crussader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero Hurricane View Post
Actually they have learned from experience since Strikers. Only, since the emergence or something Caled Techniques or whatever I said it, they've forgotten the source and basis of their ability to bring them to victory so far. In conclusion temporary, I said that their dependence on the AEC Equipment that makes them forget their own will power. When in fact there is a much more powerful than that garbage AEC Equipment, their basic of their own potential.
Signum already proved wrong said theory, she fought Cypha with her original equipement, powers and Cypha makes sure that Signum have enough motivation to attack her, the results were slightly better than the AEC equipements but it was still a failure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunder the Gold View Post
Every other teleporter in the franchise was aiming for a more distant location than Deville, and one they couldn't even see without magic.

It only makes sense that a short-range teleport to a place you can see would be faster, maybe even easier. Maybe even something that you learn as a intermediary step towards being able to teleport to other continents, let alone to other PLANETS.
Wrong, Caro and Lutecia were teleporting for very short distances and still nedeed chants and hand movements, Deville can just go poof without any of that which is an advantage.

Quote:
Really it's probably the writers not wanting Yuuno to suddenly appear to support Nanoha against the Book of Darkness even when he totally could have.
If said magical "quick teleport" spell exist, none of the character has used that in canon by this point, it's hard to handwave Yuuno having such an ability because there were various times that would be perfect opportunities to use that but he doesn't, just as Caro and Lutecia he need to use arias and a cast stance to make his teleport spell.

Quote:
Caro had various reasons why she didn't need to teleport or why she shouldn't.
And yet she still needs to prepare her teleport even at relatively short distances.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanya01 View Post
Yes, and sneak attacking and attacking in the back is very knightly.
Aside from A's Ch. 1 and 2(Vita and Shamal respectively), do you know another example? Both Signum and Zafira appeared right in front of their opponents before smashing them. By the way, they're already betrayed their code of honour by that point so i guess Shamal decided that is the best opportunity to take Nanoha's core(no clear justification for Vita, tough, maybe she was just that desperate about saving Hayate, i remember seeing her crying after learning about Hayate's condition).

...9 years ago, the day after never would be the same

~The ASFB~