View Single Post
Old 2011-09-13, 03:15   Link #2129
Westlo
Lets be reality

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaioshin Sama View Post
Cause it helps build perspective?
What Tomino did in the 80's has no bearing on what Akane will do in 2012. How Sunrise handled franchises in the 70's has no bearing on how they've handled them in the last 8 years.

Quote:
Going by what your saying it sounds like we should never reference the past ever. Feel free to stick to that along with this bizarre tendency to follow me around the board and be butthurt about what I'm saying wherever you go, but don't expect me to unless you can provide better reasons to go with your way of doing things.
You say this like you didn't talk about Ryo and KuroKami (Gotta save that Sunrise reputation!) in the Guilty Crown and Horizon threads after I mentioned them... I guess the difference between us is that I quote the text I have an issue with instead of trying to be cute and indirectly mention it.

Quote:
If you can't understand that point of view that's fine by me, but please at least do the courtesy of allowing me to have it.
Aren't you the guy who tells people who call Sunrise shows trainwrecks to stop posting in those threads? If you want people to give you the courtesy of having an opinion than do the same yourself, practice what you preach.

A negative opinion is just as valid as a positive one, surely you the Anti-KyoAni crusader would know that
Westlo is offline   Reply With Quote