View Single Post
Old 2012-03-25, 05:06   Link #4376
xKeir
Upon a wishing Star

I thought the guild had a sea view [ as in the sea was behind them ] O.O Since after the First Guild was destroyed during the Phantom Lord Arc the new building was built right over the old ones' ruins yea?

As for people leaving Fairy Tail over the 7 years. I guess its how you see it. Personally I'm too pessimistic a person so i can't really think the way Fenrir_valindri does, though its actually a good reason and valid point. However, if people like Bisca & Al who had started a new family were able to hold on for so long and those who actually did, i really dun know whats stopping the others from not being able to do so.

Regarding skill levels, 'm pretty sure the few who are left in the guild can't be too far off in terms of skills compared to those who left. If they were that strong they'd have been among the Tenroujima group. The reason why they were left behind were because they were weak, to be blunt. Just like the others.
Of course .. if you really want to put it.

Random People in the guild > Ppl left behind for 7 years > Natsu & Gang > S-Class people > Masters

With 100 people you can get more jobs done than 10. The way i see it these people are more or less just riding on the fame of Fairy Tail and decided to leave when it seems set that the main members aren't gonna come back.

Well if its me I'd say GOOD RIDDANCE. Fairy Tail's all about unity and stuff so if your just here for the fun and fame than GTFO.

Last edited by xKeir; 2012-03-25 at 06:38.
xKeir is offline   Reply With Quote