View Single Post
Old 2009-08-26, 18:45   Link #34
Triple_R
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Triple_R
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kogetsu Shirogane View Post
First of all, I'm a bit skittish when it comes to spoilers of any anime within the past five years, even those that should be considered well known. Second, there's not even a full year between the initial airdates of the end of CG and the beginning of R2, so if you're going to say one's not okay, then the other shouldn't be either. (conversely, if one's okay, they both should be.)
Well, it's just that we constantly make references to the Haruhi 2006 anime (only three years old), and nobody is saying anything about that when it comes to using spoiler tags, so...

Personally, if it's really popular, and it's English dubbed, I feel it's fair game for non-spoiler tag discussion. That's just my view, though.

I don't think that R2 has been English dubbed yet, but I stand to be corrected on that. I haven't bothered to check really, as my love of Code Geass went downhill big-time with the 2nd half of R2...

Quote:

Third... perhaps I could've made my initial argument a little better. I apologize for that. I was more interested in trying to prove Koizumi is more along the lines of Lelouch than the DN characters than I was in actually thinking the point through.
You have nothing to apologize for, Kogetsu.

In fairness, Koizumi's acting (if you view it as that) is closer in style to Lelouch's acting than it is to L or Light's, yes, I'll agree with you there.

If anything, I got a bit too animated. Code Geass is one anime that really hits a nerve with me for various reasons...

Spoiler for Code Geass spoiler tags out of respect for Kogetsu: