View Single Post
Old 2009-09-27, 17:27   Link #5628
Revolutionist
Puppet Master

Lelouch never really gave a shit about Japan or the world. Even Nunnaly was simply his excuse for his evil deeds. He never really knew what she wanted until after she told him herself.

I think that being as smart as he was he sometimes thought too much and didn't see the obvious. For example, he thinks that his mother was this caring woman when in fact she was a ruthless bitch; he launches this rebellion to avenge her and sacrifices a ton of lives, including those of people who loved him...all based on basically lies and misconceptions.

He thinks of his siblings as if they were monsters when in fact they all pretty much loved him and Nunnaly. Early on he mentions that his mother's murder and their subsequent exile is a result of their half-commoner blood; he even suspects Cornelia of the murders. However in the series none of the royal family except for that Carline or w/e seemed to have any ill feelings towards them. Everybody seemed to talk highly of Marianne, they admired and respected her.

Lelouch was just an asshole, which I assume he got from his mother lol.