View Single Post
Old 2012-05-18, 22:41   Link #8328
Krono

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloPanda View Post
I'm kinda thinking of it different but i agree that there may not have been ill will. From what he said he did that not because she lost but because she bet her life and lost. For some odd reason i was thinking he was shaming her as much as possible because she treated her own life so lightly... but that's just a shot in the dark in hopes the tengu isnt really a bad guy.
You're forgetting the "and was pitied by the enemy" part. In other words, that the enemy didn't kill her as per the bet.

He's not pissed she bet her life, he's pissed that under the circumstances, she lost and didn't die because of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by immblueversion View Post
On a totally different note, they just mentioned "Zentopia" in the latest episode of the anime, further solidifying the idea that it's going to be the aforementioned "Zentopia Incident".
I haven't watched the latest episode yet, but Zentopia was mentioned back in episode 128, when Laki was reading the report on the investigation of Michelle. The Zentopia area is where Michelle's family lived before some unspecified incident killed off most or all of them.

So the "Zentopia Incident" could be that, or it could be the events the anime is building towards.
Krono is offline   Reply With Quote