View Single Post
Old 2012-11-19, 19:55   Link #429
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Read up to Chapter 2 Part 5- Most of the chapter has a slow tempo to it giving Kamachi a chance to show off his exposition prowess... I would love to know if that Satellite Microwave Generator is a technology that we sort-of have available? Or at least something looked at in theory.

There is also some discussion on Mariydi's character, making her part professional soldier, part idealist, just the way Kamachi likes them...

Speaking of just the way Kamachi likes them... Is it just me? Or is there a sudden increase in Flat chest jokes in this second chapter?

Quote:
“How long are you planning to stay in here? Alicia and Stacy have already returned to their rooms. Don’t tell me you plan to watch me all night long in the name of protecting me.”

“I am simply following my contract. Since I have to be in a girl’s room, I would personally prefer one with a more glamorous body.

Quote:
“Oh, and don’t even think about following me into the bathroom.”

“…Um, this may sound rude, but, yes, from a style standpoint, yes, yes, you do not really provide any of the user needs, yes. And we are trying to run a business here…”

“Where the hell do you think you’re looking while making that comment?”

Quote:
“While we’re on the topic of what the viewers would want to see, why don’t you drink some milk and grow a sexier body? I’m sure they would love that.”

“If you like, I could give you some hormone drugs,” added Stacy.

“That is not how it works,” said Alicia. “The viewers would prefer to see the vain efforts of a flat-chested girl. It is a type of joke at her own expense.

And speaking of Flat chested girls, it seems that Ohoho-san is taking a break from the battlefield and is now guarding the event with her Object.
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote