View Single Post
Old 2012-12-03, 23:39   Link #66
Xarvi

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten320 View Post
Is that so? Could you possible list some of those titles that did not meet requirement?

I kind of should have thought of that before.. When I watched an anime that I didn't like I kind of just erased it off my list without keeping a record of what I have watched already. And I for sure can't remember the titles of all the animes i've watched. (I'd know for sure if I just looked at some pictures, but other than that I don't think i could make a reliable list)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeijiSensei View Post
I get the sense you've mostly paid attention to the romance shows in this thread and ignored ones like Tokyo Magnitude 8.0 or Erin. Is that an accurate perception?
Quote:
Originally Posted by bhl88 View Post
I still feel bad for not listing disaster shows as tear jerkers though (disaster shows to mean Earthquakes, 2012, apocalypse and stuff)
I just haven't gotten around to watching them just yet, I have quite a list of animes that i'm about to watch, and currently there's 2 more before I get to Tokyo Magnitude 8.0.
Even thought I do like to have some kind of romance or some other element that makes the show worth watching. If they have some kind of romance there's usually some awkward moments etc which I just find hilarious to watch!
And It's just to depressing to watch an anime that is *sad* without anything good happening. Like piling tragedy after tragedy..

But I for sure haven't written them off as not worth watching!

But please keep on posting if you find a good anime!

Last edited by Xarvi; 2012-12-04 at 00:14.
Xarvi is offline   Reply With Quote