View Single Post
Old 2014-05-20, 17:35   Link #54
marvelB

Quote:
Originally Posted by grey_1960 View Post
"true character of an individual is not when he is winning but when he is losing"
Will see how he acts at the end of the arch. But for right now i wont be surprised if he sacrifices the rest like vergo and monet. Second he killed his father, to me if admiral fujitori held one of his top exes has hostage he would considerder it expendable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZGoten View Post
I'm not buying it guys! That old flamingo hipster may have deceived you lot, but not me!

Just to clarify here, do you guys believe that Dofla truly doesn't care for his officers as if they were people, but as tools? That he's basically another Crocodile? Or are you saying that he thinks he cares about them, but in some sort of warped, twisted way? Because if it's the latter, then I guess I can see that being possible. Otherwise, I'm not convinced that he sees his crew as mere objects. Not after seeing all the interaction he's had with them......

Quote:
Originally Posted by grey_1960 View Post
Real Threat
Daflamingo trashed law without trying. What will he do if an Admiral takes a hostage? He wont beable to slap around someone of that calibur. Sorry but law and admrial fujitori are totally different. Former admiral Akoiji was strong enough to make daflamingo think twice about killing smoker. I am sure admiral fugitori will have the same affect.

I doubt it really matters whether it's Law or Fujitora when the BOTH of them are quite capable of killing Jora with little trouble. Dofla obviously knew that, otherwise he wouldn't have hesitated as he did at that moment.