View Single Post
Old 2011-05-31, 16:22   Link #17
karice67
さっく♥ゆうきゃん♥ほそやん

Quote:
Originally Posted by relentlessflame View Post
But then to later call her to deal with his mini-meltdown... it's a really good thing that Kuroneko took the lead and set the record straight about her feelings -- that she was happy for the time she spent with him. Not to mention the "curse" (and the furious blush that followed ). It's good that at least she is (mostly) able to keep things together and give him the push he needed to do what he needed to do... but the whole time I was basically scratching my head at Kyousuke wondering he really had any clue what he was trying to do here. Maybe with this chapter closed, he'll be able to be a bit more deliberate in his actions involving her.
Actually, Kuroneko was the one who called him out (the first email Kyousuke received was from her, asking him to wait for her behind the school at half-past three.

And the way they animated it...seems to confirm what I think Kuroneko's intention for calling him out there was...(or, at least, makes it a possibility).

Other than that...

I guess...I'm a bit more ok with Kirino now too. Though possibly not just due to seeing her fail in this episode. And I'm fairly certain this will get a second season sometime soon. It's done far too well not to.

How Suetsugu Yuki drew the cover for Chihayafuru volume 34

Interview translations etc

You must free yourself from that illusion,
from the illusion that a story must have a beginning and an end.

"No, you are not entitled to your opinion... You are only entitled to what you can argue for.”
- Patrick Stokes