View Single Post
Old 2011-10-24, 13:32   Link #10
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
So if it actually happens I assume people are going to bitch regardless of how the story actually leads up to such a point or what kind of wrinkles there are to such a scenario. I won't be tricked into following that sort of self-destructive path however, I'm going to watch this by the episode and see how the story is delivered and judge based on that. Can't really judge any sort of spoiler without seeing it potentially in action and certainly can't let it cloud ones expectations either. That would just be the worst kind of folly.

No plot twist is inherently bad, it comes down to execution and timing, gotta keep that in mind. I remember when we used to get spoilers from several episodes down the line in Code Geass, Gundam 00 and Tiger & Bunny and people would instantly start complaining about them cause there was literally no context for them based on what was happening at that point in the story and they seemed bad, silly and story ruining without the proper lead-up to bridge the gap between what was happening in the story then and what might be coming. However after seeing the actual context of the spoiler events they would usually make perfect sense and yet JUST cause the spoilers happened the way they were supposed to and JUST cause people hadn't been expecting them at the time cause they thought they were fake when they were leaked people still freaked out. One of the silliest most self-destructive to one's own enjoyment type of deals I've ever seen.

So yeah my advice would just be to watch the show and take any leaked spoilers in stride. Not worth worrying about this sort of thing.

And yeah Deacon is right, that kind of falls under the whole "Any spoiler that reveals future events, even under a spoiler tag, will be deleted." clause.
Kaioshin Sama is offline   Reply With Quote