View Single Post
Old 2011-01-28, 17:58   Link #27
Decagon
This was meaningless
*Scanlator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentar View Post
Sayaka was always irrationally hostile against Homura to begin with - to the degree that she refuses to even call her by name. I would not list that as any indication of any MG dynamic. So, while I don't want to rule out at all that MGs could fight each other (Mami threatened Homura before, too, so it definitely CAN happen), Sayaka has always hated Homura's guts. Before and after.

Oh, clash they will, I'm sure. And Kyoko will certainly add to Sayaka's fall. But I still think that she won't simply be the killer of another MG. I believe that when Sayaka falls, she will be there to take advantage (and Sayaka's Grief Seed). She won't be a MG murderer.

And in the long run, I expect Kyoko to be the avatar of the selfish disposition. She will rip into Madoka's idealism, badly and painfully. This contest of ideas will be a core theme in the eps to come, I bet.
I was mostly replying to the dismissal of Kyoko being a mid-boss. I don't think she'll be such a force causing Madoka more trauma and disillusionment by killing Sayaka as she will contribute to Sayaka's downward spiral by dying at Sayaka's hands.
Decagon is offline   Reply With Quote