View Single Post
Old 2010-11-30, 19:06   Link #782
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
A little more than a year has passed since the first volume of TLR. Reading the Darkness section of Jump SQ the other day reminded Mikan is still in elemantary school. Can you believe that? She's making me feel like such a pedo... ah, whatever.
Yeah... you pedo.

All anime characters look and act older than they are anyway, so it's fine. I watched the first movie of Broken Blade and when I found out the age of one character, I was shocked.

Quote:
I don't know about the other characters, but Mikan has definitely grown a bit. Her character design has also changed a LOT since the beginning of the manga, I was shocked when I browsed through volume 1 again. See for yourself:

Spoiler for Space:

She looks so much cuter now. Her hair is sex, too.
I would say that's all character design, which is normal in all manga.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Used Can View Post
Yui had her boobs get bigger - this being a canon part of the story as well.
I think you're mixing up the manga and the anime...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashaman View Post
Yeah,but Mikan should be in her last year and moving into Middle School.

I think that is more Art style change than Character growth, though that prob is a contributing factor.

Well, Timeline wise - First 50 chaptes or so dealt with the first year.

At some point (chap 107) the second year began to loop. (Summer unform- Winter Uniform - Summer Uniform (Noting that it was just fall) - Winter (Showing Chrismas) - Summer (Near the End)

At the end of TLR, it was warm weather again, so I took that as them nearing (but not quite arriving) at 3rd Year.
You're putting too much thought into. They just have wacky weather.