Thread: Licensed + Crunchyroll Senki Zesshō Symphogear
View Single Post
Old 2012-01-22, 08:45   Link #438
Sol Falling

lol. I want a fucking angsty drama where Tsubasa goes over to the dark side and I dunno threatens Miku or something so then Hibiki loses her shit and goes full berserker mode and it just all falls to chaos with Tsubasa and Hibiki trying to kill each other. Afterwards, the durandal/whatever/final boss thing suddenly awakens/appears and retardedly powerful and threatens to destroy the entire world. Then, in a last moment of clarity Kanade's spirit somehow appears to Tsubasa and reminds her of what is right to the world and Tsubasa sacrifices herself to vitally wound the boss monster. Then it falls to Hibiki to finish it off and finally after some horrible struggle she manages to do it and Miku is miraculously alive. Miku and Hibiki then proceed to become a hot beautiful lesbian couple who live on reconstructing a broken world in memory of Tsubasa and Kanade. Or something like that. The end.

I can see where both sides are coming from in criticising Tsubasa or Hibiki and stuff but lol, honestly I can't dislike either character. This show is simply too ripe for drama and angst, and for that to happen it is pretty much requisite for them both to be flawed characters. I'll accept whatever shit they do so long as their feelings are into it. Symphogear, deliver, please. Just go all out.
Sol Falling is offline   Reply With Quote