View Single Post
Old 2012-05-04, 07:03   Link #763
Elle_White

I think there definitely were scenes where Fate was unsure. She questioned her own humanity in episode 6. She acts grateful yet shy around Lindy, especially when Fate wakes up after having her Linker Core taken and Lindy tries to comfort her, which results in her recoiling a little out of instinct. She also acts shy around people at school initially, acts shy around the Takamichi family, and generally shown to be happy and grateful for her new life, yet rather timid and hesitant. And the fact she was still unwilling to give Lindy a definitive answer even though they are living together like a family said volumes about her hesitancy. Could they have shown more scenes to build the dream sequence up? Maybe, but that would have taken away from the main plot. So they built it up in a low key fashion as a sub-plot, then brought it to the forefront near the end. Personally, I was extremely happy with that moment and thought it resonated with the themes and Fate's story arc excellently.

From the sounds of things, they're going to make Hayate's story even more powerful. I think the added scenes for Reinforce will definitely help with that. So I loved the the original A's but I massively looking forward to the new movie too, and I'm confident they'll handle the story well.

I think I've finished stated my opinion on this, so I'll leave this topic now.

Last edited by Elle_White; 2012-05-04 at 07:18.
Elle_White is offline   Reply With Quote