View Single Post
Old 2013-03-29, 10:42   Link #844
maxxus0923
Fairy Legion

No no no no...

I'm asking how would an IS fair against BETA and TSFs... if those I've mentioned is considered.

But yeah... it will be real hard to use IS characters in a MLU/MLA fic... but it is doable.

Isn't it the same what they did with MLE to MLU to MLA. I didn't expect it to turn that way it was pretty light hearted in extra and unlimited(for me that is) but when alternative came. Let's say the whole real world came crashing down. With reality pushed into takeru's face and he couldnt do a single thing about it or at least he wasn't able to react properly.

ISxML fic is doable with IS characters I should say but it will be quite a hurdle and a whole different story together since we are dealing with multiple nationalities here.(Germany, China, UK, Japan, France, Russia) we can put them all in UN to retain the whole IS set but the question would be.

What would be the aim of ALT IV?

Is it still the completion 00-Unit?

or....

But hey this is ML! Where Murphy's law is level 9000!

THe original plan was to put Ichika in replacement of Takeru due to some mishaps of what happened or what caused 'Casualty Conductor'(which I will explain fully on fic) while fighting Silver Gospel(In anime it is unmanned so I'll be following that since I have something planned for 'her'. YES!! HER!! LASER GRENADE SPAM!! YEAH!!!). After hitting the Silver Gospel with his Yukihira, everything went white and before he knew it he is lying on a bed inside a nearly destroyed house. He noticed that he has a silver ring on his left hand but gave no mind to it.

I think you know what happened after it...
maxxus0923 is offline   Reply With Quote