Thread: Licensed K-On! Manga discussion
View Single Post
Old 2009-05-18, 22:30   Link #145
MidnightViper88
HI, BILLY MAYS HERE

Send a message via AIM to MidnightViper88
You know, something occurred to me...Not quite an insta-god situation, but still somewhat related...

A long time before there was a band called "Van Halen" and half of the line-up were still children, Eddie Van Halen used to play drums while his brother Alex Van Halen used to play guitar...While Eddie was out delivering papers to pay for his drum set, Alex would practice playing on Eddie's drum set...Once Eddie watched Alex blow away his talent by playing the drum solo to "Wipe Out", Eddie picked up guitar after that and practiced practically endlessly...Anyone that knows anything about Eddie Van Halen would know about his skill on the guitar, and Alex Van Halen on the drums...

Case in point: It's not that far-fetched that Ui could possibly play guitar better than Yui...Maybe there's no such thing as an instrument swap in that case, but it's still completely possible one sibling could be better skilled or suited at an instrument than another sibling...

The insta-god situation is still in play, of course...
"I just want to lie in my own crusty filth, eating rancid egg sandwiches, until some unfortunate paramedic has to blow down my door to find my bloated and pasty corpse wedged between the nightstand and mattress stained with Bengay and Robitussin DM." - Greg Gutfeld on sex and seniors
"Syphilis does not stay in Vegas. Debt collectors do not stay in Vegas. Dead hookers stay in Vegas, but the guilt stays with you forever." - Bill Schultz
MidnightViper88 is offline   Reply With Quote