View Single Post
Old 2009-02-17, 18:18   Link #2
Nerroth
NePoi!

Okay!

These are the main works I've been working on so far, regarding Type-Moon fan works:

*A Moment of Truth - a fairly long-ish fic set two or three years after the UBW-Good ending of Fate/Stay Night, this tale introduces Seonac (Jonathan) Ó'Conaill, an Irish magus with the gift (or curse) of telepathy, as his interactions with the victors of the Fifth Grail War lead to a set of events in which things are not quite as they seem...

(I'll be planning to start a follow-up story called Crystal Valley when I get around to it.)

*Fate/Trans Form - another fairly long-ish fic (it's longer than AMoT) hybrid universal stream taking elements from both the Type-Moon and Transformers settings, a dramatic end to the Fifth Heaven's Feel sparks the onset of a new era.

(Eventually, I'll try to work on a follow-up, Fate/Trans Form: The Era of Consequence.)

*M3 - Only one part in this one done up so far, which may or may not be followed up on, it introduces Michael Mackenzie, a Nova Scotian with an unorthodox set of sorcerous abilities, who is sent by Waver Velvet to keep an eye on Fuyuki-shi - but while present, finds that he is drawn into the flow of events to a greater extent than he had realised.

*When Types have Troubles - A rather less than straight-laced one-shot, in which a trouble Gaia gets on the line to talk things over with her fellow Aristoteles...

Oh, and to give an example or two of something I've written up, here are a couple of short pieces I had entered into a short writing competition elsewhere.

Spoiler for Oni:

Spoiler for Priorities:

Last edited by Nerroth; 2009-04-23 at 17:15.
Nerroth is offline   Reply With Quote