View Single Post
Old 2009-12-11, 00:37   Link #4040
Kaiba

Quote:
But Battler saw Krauss with his face smashed in half. I understand the theory that Shannon didn't die because Battler didn't see the corpse, but Krauss is different. I doubt there's any amazing makeup that can make it look that real, especially in the mid 80's.
Heh, to me, I think it is more possible to do it with makeup than what we saw of Kyrie's and Rudolf's faces in the anime and manga, where we really could see inside their skulls. Don't get me wrong, I'm sure Krauss is dead, I just think the chances that he faked his death is slightly higher than the chances that Rudolf or Kyrie did.

Quote:
Counting out Rudolf and Kyrie just because of an early death doesn't sound right to me. It's ignoring a lot of other things that might be there. I doubt myself Rudolf is part of the murders, but I have doubts on Kyrie here and there.
I think Kyrie played a heavy role in Episode 3 where things went wrong but I can't view someone who gets murdered right off the bat in the first two games as a culprit.

Quote:
And Krauss faking incompetence is impossible. In EP 5 when his "wow you really did that" moment shows up it shows that he's probably as gullible as Maria.
Haven't played Episode 5, but what? What? Is there a slightly more detailed more explanation for that? I mean, wow, that changes my opinion of Krauss a ton.
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote