Thread: Licensed + Crunchyroll Space Battleship Yamato 2199 (movie & TV)
View Single Post
Old 2013-08-07, 12:58   Link #2591
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

This is a bit late, but I have made a characters page with small pics of 49 characters, a little info about each one, and a link to info about their seiyuu. Despite having now watched the TV series up to ep 21, I am already finding the page useful for keeping people straight, especially on the Gamilas side.

If you want more info about each character, there is a page that translates all the character info from the official site here.

I have plenty of problems with this show -- starting with the ridiculous shape of the Yamato and going on through the captain's one-note strategy and the way the show hypes Japanese militarism -- but I have enjoyed every minute of the run. A lot of things go by too quickly, but it all has worked for me.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote