View Single Post
Old 2013-10-04, 10:45   Link #2258
Liddo-kun
is this so?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urzu 7 View Post
Thank you for the con report for Best of Anime 2013, Liddo-kun. As always, you provide plenty of good pics (especially of cosplayers), and provide plenty of written details. You said you saw a J-Pop group called Starmarie and said something about them being the first idol group you've seen? What do you mean? You've seen other J-Pop groups at cons but this is the first major one you've seen?
You're welcome. ",)

Sorry, I forgot to clarify. They're the first japanese group that I've seen live on stage. Have always watched live bands and dance groups on previous cons, but they're not japanese.

Quote:
Also, what is Mogu Mogu? And what variety of Pocky did you see? I've only had regular Pocky and Pocky for Men (green box with dark chocolate on the biscuit sticks) and a Pocky knock-off brand with blueberry coating (it was very good, as was the Pocky I've had).
Mogu Mogu is a sort of health drink in different flavors. The special ingredient are these tiny bits of nata de coco mixed with the drink. I like drinking this everytime at cons - tastes good.

Quote:
Also, what kind of anime clocks did you see? You said you plan to buy one some day. Are they a bit pricey for an item you see at an anime con?
Anime clock designs I've seen are all from Shingeki no Kyoujin. However, there's a sign at that store that they can make an anime clock custom themed with your favorite anime.

Anyway, I'd like to take this chance to say that there will be at least two anime cons happening over here this October.

First one is Cosmania 2013 on Oct 5-6.

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

And the other one is Octo-Con 2 happening on Oct 20. This convention has taiwanese cosplayer Neneko as special guest.

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Will attend both of them and share the pics here on this thread.
Liddo-kun is offline   Reply With Quote