View Single Post
Old 2011-10-17, 09:01   Link #76
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Good episode things are being set up quite nicely and i think we are going to see many more deaths. The other Flame Haze are most def going to pull back to consolidate they forces for a game plan and get ready since the battle lines have been drawn. No mistaken this is going to be an all out war.

Seeing Bel Peol blush and actually be womanly was weird but kind of cute if it wasnt for that damn 3rd creepy eye.

Im anxious to find out what Bal Masque's plan is and how they will go about systematically destroying the Flame Haze. I am also very interested to know what is Yuji's process of thinking as events unfold. We know his wish but does he really condone the slaughter of so many in order to achieve this. Does he even have any control while hes in there.

Shana's head is going to spin into orbit when Yuji returns and when she finds out that he is now with Bal Masque i think she is going to lose it for a bit.