View Single Post
Old 2008-10-29, 10:04   Link #11
Utsukushii Hono'o
Banned

Location: Currently stalking, Evil Rick, Larthak, Malin, Kholdstare, lv23, as always Endrance.anafewothrs
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spectacular_Insanity View Post
Him, interesting, but I think you're overthinking it a bit. I figure Aizen took over La Noches leaving *most* of the command infrastructure intact. If Nnoitra was strong enough to make it into the Espada, it could be that he worked his way back up, or was a significantly low enough rank that he was passed over during the initial purge, or something like that.
Aizen is the LAW in Los Noches the heart of HM....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spectacular_Insanity View Post
And the only reason he beat Nel was because he got the drop on her from behind in a sneaky ambush after nearly killing her fraccion. He bashed her on the head while she was distracted by her injured fraccion.
Um ...no kidding! I didn't say I didn't understand the reason? It happened right? Does Aizen-sama have a use for fools? Bad question he does...that's beside the point. Just make a new one! *Instant Vizard #3*

Of course I over think it...we all do! (It's called OTAKU) it's why the thread exists...

See Neuro just said the same thing I did but differently...

^0^

EDIT
@Kon...their spots got taken because they occurred natural and weren't suped up. Espada, Fraccion /Numeros are like "Pimp my Arrancar"
First Gen are Privarion with the Exception of the squid with Nejibana...#9 They occurred naturally so Aizen-sama doesn't consider them that great
Tres Cifas thus they are called. Privarion is the name for the class. 3 digit numbers means they are OLD NEWS TO AIZEN!
Nel has 1
1-10 order of power...Termed Arrancar. Former Class...Menos. Called Espada. For the top-u
11-99. Numeros, Class... All Hollows. Ordered by birth so they can be forced in to subservience by top-u hence called Fraccion
100_up. Privarion . Former Menos who became Arrancar Naturally. Been replaced by topu thus given a 3digit # Thus called Tres Cifa's.
Read chapter again...or if you ask. Later when I have time I will get the page for you!

Last edited by Utsukushii Hono'o; 2008-10-29 at 10:20.