View Single Post
Old 2011-12-09, 20:11   Link #33
Kirarakim

I love Shouma but yeah I am definitely disappointed how long it took for them to do anything with him in the present storyline. It doesn't help that the last chapter of the 2nd novel made me think things would change for Shouma sooner (maybe they will in the novels).

As for Kanba it's really hard for me to be sympathetic for him at this point. I am actually hoping there is more to it then saving his sister because sorry killing all those people just to save one girl from a natural death, no matter how much you love her is not sympathetic in the least in my view. I do love his Trench coat and his Penguin though.

And I did love the scene of Himari praying to die like she should to save Kanba. I love that she accepts her death, I just wish Kanba could as well.

Masako was just awesome and I pray she is not dead. Although I did love when Kanba finally acknowledged her, I still don't think Kanba deserved dedication like that.

I am glad that it looks like Yuri & Tabuki will get a happy ending (as long as Tabuki survives). I am certainly hoping for that.

Finally although Ringo didn't do much in this episode I still love her dearly. Man Shouma wake up and see what a wonderful girl you have supporting you.

Anyways Shouma in the cage...I don't even know where to begin speculating but I am dying to know what that is all about.

Looks like next week will be another confrontation between the brothers, and I am hoping for more development for Shouma.

edit Also I love how No. 1 was reading Faust...that was just perfect!