View Single Post
Old 2013-01-26, 15:00   Link #5877
breno.m.fis

Quote:
Originally Posted by serbian otaku #1 View Post
Guinevre first appeared in the 6th volume, she didn't do anything to the Perseus, in the novel Doni finished him, and in the anime Metis absorbed him. Godou didn't aquire Sun Wukong's authority because he was fighting with JPS and Luo Hao against Sun Wukong that combined with his companions, Vaisravana and Zhu Ganglie, since it was techinacally 3 vs 1, that was unfair in Pandora's eyes. Against Athena Godou lost, but Athena was near death so she died. Guinevre only had something to do with Lancelot, Godou won fair and square, but Guinevre sealed her authorities/soul, i'm not quite sure, in some sort of disc, and Holy Grail tranformed into the Athena because it absorbed most of her life force, this is my speculation but i think that Athena was reborn as the Divine Ancestor to help revive King of the End.

People seriously read the novel before you comment on it, it's not so long that it can't be read.

Bro be careful. At the end of volume 10 is spoken that amulet with swords marks of Guinevere contain the power of the gods of [Sword] Perseus, Sun Wukong and Lancelot, which was stolen after the death of these gods, and that Guinevere plan to use this power somehow to awaken the King of the End. We do not know if Godou would gain some authority in the case of Perseus and Sun Wukong if Guinever had not interfered, but in the case of Lancelot was her fault with that disc.

Edit: I have to do a little correction. As for the Perseus and Sun Wukong, reference is made about the essence of them being stored on the disk at the end of volume 7 - epilogue (not volume 10). Up to this point we did not know what was the disc with symbols of swords, but gathering information from volume 10 it becomes clearer.

Last edited by breno.m.fis; 2013-01-26 at 15:55.
breno.m.fis is offline   Reply With Quote