Thread: Licensed Girls und Panzer
View Single Post
Old 2013-02-24, 04:43   Link #4319
Tak
Catholic = Cat addiction?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panzerklein View Post
The Far East Front of Soviet at 1932 don't has any tanks such as T-34, KVs or IS.
You don't need the T-34, KVs or IS to prove Soviet armor superiority. The existing Japanese armor, such as the Type 89 and anti-tank weapons had already proven in the incident to be completely inferior to the Soviet BT-series tanks.

Although I was not talking about the existence of Japanese heavy industry at the time, I was talking about small-arms.

Quote:
Some divisions were trained by German are not enough for become a real threat to miliion man strenght of Kwangtung Army
Enough of a threat for Japan to maintain more than half of their total army manpower in China. What people seldom recall is the fact that approximately half of Japan's total army casualties occurred in China.

Quote:
BTW, I found Japan had a bel-fed machine gun, Type 3 Machinegun is based on M2 Browning.
http://pwencycl.kgbudge.com/J/a/Japa...Type_3_gun.htm
That is unfortunately incorrect. The Type 3 Machine-gun was designed and produced in 1914. Itself based on the Hotchkiss M1914 from France, which took a strip. The M2 Browning was not in service until 1933.

- Tak

Remember, the toes you step on today may be connected to the @ss you have to kiss tomorrow.

Last edited by Tak; 2013-02-24 at 10:48.
Tak is offline   Reply With Quote