View Single Post
Old 2008-01-16, 01:16   Link #85
noktown

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkCntry View Post
The point is simple, when you make broad over generalizations such as "it sucks", you need to have reasoning behind it other than "my opinion" if you want people to take you the least bit seriously.

I don't expect you to change your opinion of something, just explain it past the point of where it becomes more than just a commonly misplaced phrase and actually explains the reasoning why you feel it sucks. As it stands, you are basing the entire OVA that it sucks because it is alternate to the original story...that isn't exactly a good way to go about things, especially if it appears you aren't grasping to concept of this OVA.
I've explained enough that is again in MY OPINION prooves that it sux,this topic is to discuss the 1st episode. Ive stated my opinion,i don't really care if ppl take me seriously or not,because as i've said spamming pages prooving something is useless here,because i'm sure in the end you will reply with a comment that will make no sense to ME like your previous replies.

Example :" That's simply a perfect example of an "um, what just happened" dumbfounded look. Basically it was a sudden shock that Takayuki definitely wasn't expecting, especially from Haruka"

You've seen it that way,i see it differently,so lets spam now 15 pages that he was surprised or he didn't really care ?

Besides my post was not meant to change ppl's minds about the show.I simply said that the conclusion that i made in the begining(meaning the 1st episode) that it sucked,and actually i've even stated the reasons to why it sux,if you thought that by posting facts that is in YOUR OPINION are correct should change my mind you are wrong,and if you think that for every post you make i have to come up with another proof/fact you are wrong again.

Last edited by noktown; 2008-01-16 at 01:27.