View Single Post
Old 2012-12-24, 08:56   Link #6811
Lhklan
The Unpronounceable

[QUOTE=Kaijo;4487792]Magic shots against anti-magic people? And Vice is just a sniper, not a skilled mage in hand-to-hand combat. The first time he fired, no only would his shot fail, but he'd give away his position and have Eclipse people on his ass.[/quote[

Who ever said magic shots? I mean, the company that produces AEC armament could just easily modifies the Strike Cannon into a sniper mode. And well, I sincerely doubt they can recover from a shot to the brain easily.

Quote:
Again, magic mind reading against someone who is walking anti-magic?

I'd be willing to be RF6 already considered these, and tossed them for these reasons. They may have attempted to have Verossa read a mind off screen, but I'm willing to say it failed.

And Verossa is more of an internal investigator. Enforcers are the ones who investigate outside the Bureau.
Well, I'm not talking about his magic. I'm talking about his tracking and investigating skills.

Wait, if Verossa was an internal investigator, what was he doing investigating Jail? The man does have ties to TSAB, true, but he doesn't work for the Bureau, thus it can't be called an internal investigation now doesn't it?
Lhklan is offline   Reply With Quote