View Single Post
Old 2006-09-30, 03:07   Link #100
yakuri-moe

I like them all (I didn't like Satoko that much in onikakushi until I watched tatarogoroshi), but Honestly, Keiichi is my favourite. Why? because he always lose the games and most penalties involve cosplay.

Kill-me cutes (or why I like them all):

In manga version, watanagashi chapter 1 and 2, K1 cosplays maid and kitty-schoolgirl-swimsuit combination, and I just WANNA TAKE HIM HOME~~!! XD (I swear if there was another guy in Higurashi that I really liked I would pair him with him and make K1 uke) he's the most suitable for costumes, period.

Rika's mi's and nipa's kill me with their cuteness, I also want to take her home whenever she does that ^^

Mion and her "call me ojisan" make me want to hang out with her, she's feminine but not to the extreme, I think she would be a great heir for her family.

Satoko doesn't have much of a spotlight until tatarigoroshi, and damn does she shine there. Her strength to try to overcome things is, at her age, something admirable. (and the manga version shows lots of K1/satoko moments, it's freaking cute @_@)

Rena and her "omochi kaeri~" ooze cuteness (but not sick-cute), she's the cutest after K1!!!! And also she kicks so much ass, actually he can kick K1's ass since she's stronger (watanagashi manga ^^). Besides i like that kind of personality split "saint/badass" she has.

I know I said cute a lot.