View Single Post
Old 2008-06-02, 12:04   Link #31
GawainBS

I'd link to request a topic about the FMP soundtrack. I have a question about it. I'll even post it here, so if someone knows the answer, there's no need for a new thread.

I just finished watching FMP First Season and I'm addicted. I got myself the soundtrack, but I can't find my favourite song on it. It was classical sounding, with a choir. I don't recall specific scenes where it played. I *think* it played in episode 13 (or 14?) during the story of Sousuke telling Shinji that ground support crews are essential to AS operation. It played also during other "serene" or "serious" scenes.
I think it also featured in the episode where Sousuke is attached to another squad, and sent to Halminjistan/Afghanistan and where he faces his former friend Zaïd. It plays when Sousuke's squad is at his former hide out, and the East-European female pilot tells him about her past, and they're staring at the little patch of ground with all the white flags. (My guess is that this is the grave of Sousuke's former comrades.)