View Single Post
Old 2012-10-19, 19:10   Link #5016
Morniel_Moonlit

TLR but I just kinda wanted to get my two cents in...

Looking through things, there was never much posted for the pilots. Relena is the only one who has a birthday listed and the only reason we can know the years the characters were born was due to the fact we know their age.

Noin, we don't really know how important she is for Mars, the lack of last name can be several things, perhaps she kept her maiden name for professional reasons or she did change the name and uses one for work and the other for private matters
Spoiler for stuff people proably all ready know OTL:

As for her going by Noin instead of Noinheim, maybe she was distancing herself from her family? Didn't someone mention she disagreed with her father at some point? (Good move from the looks of things though...)

Then with going back and forth... I just kinda wish this was broken up more, do the Sequel as a Sequel and do the Prolog as the Prolog @_@ I was always curious about the first Heero Yuy and things like the Zero System but this is frustrating to suddenly swap eras such as they are.

Though I do wonder if the writer is like Anno from Gainax, give Anno is anti-depressants and he writes His and Her Circumstances, take them away and you get Evangelion O_o
Morniel_Moonlit is offline   Reply With Quote