Thread: Crunchyroll Saint Seiya Omega
View Single Post
Old 2013-04-06, 23:41   Link #2169
Goty

Send a message via ICQ to Goty
Quote:
Originally Posted by amaterasu4 View Post
About growths, am I the only one who noted that Koga looks taller and that he has a stronger voice?

It's like the opposite of what happened with Asgard but the changes in the design go along with a timeskip.
No, i noticed that too.

Just watched a (very fast) sub and i'm really glad the mood remains the same. And considering this episode was done by Yoshitaka Yashima, the worst animation director of the series, and it still managed to look pretty good, things are promising.
Speaking of the art, the character design is definitely more Kurumada-ish now. Not only the cloths, but even the Pallasites' faces and expressions are typical.

About the episode itself, some interesting things. For some reason Kiki considers Paradox dead, and she was the only one he didn't say the name (probably because Paradox was an alias? Or didn't he know her?). Anyway, she's in Athena's premonition, so i guess she just went MIA since Ryuhou pwned her.
I like how Seiya just got himself a new rival, and iirc Titan is the first person to call him "Sagittarius Seiya".
Pallas has an interesting concept - a villain who loves Athena and is reluctant to hurt her? Let's see how they play it out.
The bit with the new Pegasus cloth wasn't really explained, but going by the summaries it seems 54 should touch that. Btw, we can see Kouga arriving at the Sanctuary carrying his box in the preview, which looked nostalgic.

Oh, and i think it's soon to judge the characters' roles based in the opening, since it didn't look to be a final version. They used a lot of scenes from this very episode.
Goty is offline   Reply With Quote