View Single Post
Old 2012-07-11, 22:22   Link #2231
ion475
にこにこにー

Can't help but comment now...

1. Starts with the (somewhat) of a shocker in Kirino > Niku. Knowing that Kirino lose to Kobato already, and Niku won over Kobato, we now have Kirino winning over Niku. It does comes full circle...
2. Speaking of Kobato, winning by 31 against Mato is just not good...Mato is certainly not weak (and if anyone care, yes, it's an HanaKana intrabattle), but I just expect more from Kobato.
3. Who say Saber is weaken? Of course, any win against Haruhi I appreciate.
4. Consider the record difference (Erio 12-6 v. Homura 4-14 prematch), Homuhomu actually didn't lose by that much for once. Maybe it's b/c Erio is also a new girl? Or maybe Homura fan finally wake up?
5. Really should have throw my votes toward Mikuru instead of abstaining, sigh...
6. And Nagi continues her freefall. With 17 loss already, she's not that far away from the total amount of loss from last year, facing even tougher competitions...

For next round
1. Kuroneko v. Yui-nyan, will see the margin b/t these two (Last year Kuroneko won headily)
2. No Kanade vote for me next round due to Victorique. I'm fully prepared to be sliced apart...
3. Kirino will probably get her 3rd loss. Zombie did ended already, but Eu is still just behind Kanade in terms of strength.
4. Will see if Saber get enough boost to knock over Biribiri
5. 2nd exhibition = Lelouch is probably the better dude, but Kobato >>>>>> Nunnally and when it comes to moe competition, girls takes precedence.