View Single Post
Old 2013-04-26, 14:24   Link #4
Haiprbim
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dhomochevsky View Post
Why would we need a thread on the front page anyways, if there is nothing worth a post added to it? It disappeared from there for a reason.
Actually, in General Chat forum for example, the movement flow of the threads is pretty fast.
A thread that used to be on Page 1 can be kicked off onto Page 2 by merely 2 or 3 members.
Now, knowing that many members do not visit the 2nd Page, this would be quite a drag to bump back up.

Notice: The Bumping idea would focus on active to really active forum sections, such as General Chat.
*Look at the 1st post edit above*

Quote:
(am I the only one who's only using User CP all the time? I only browse for new threads when my User CP list is running low. It's so comfy and I'm so lazy... )
I use the User CP quite a lot, since I have Subscribed to the threads I visit regularly and they are quite fast to access that way, but they are not by far all the threads I visit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasumi View Post
I think the 'Suggestion' thing is no problem and probably should already be there anyway.

Bump option on the other hand not so much, there's no real point in bumping a thread if you don't have anything substantial to post.
You make a thread so others will see what you have posted and/or open up a discussion, not to keep it as your personal Notebook, hehe.
Anyhow, same response to "why bumping a thread would be good at active forum sections" as I have given above.

Last edited by Haiprbim; 2013-04-26 at 14:34.
Haiprbim is offline   Reply With Quote