View Single Post
Old 2012-01-14, 23:12   Link #33
Mushironi

Very good episode. I love the new OP cause it characterizes Karen a lot. It shows her intensity as a character. I'm pretty happy in her introduction cause it shows that she's got spunk. It also shows that she got her brother's wit and intent to help others. So I hope that there is more Karen in this series cause I'm loving her character.

The reintroduction of Sengoku is pretty decent for her character. I never really liked her arc in Bakemonogatari cause after watching the whole arc it made me feel... dirty. But nonetheless her arc is apparently pretty important for this series since it seems like the "charm" is on the loose soon. At least they are giving Sengoku more chances to show courage when she is seducing Koyomi. But nonetheless, I get a dirty feeling when shes on my screen.

Reintroducing Kanburu was pretty interesting and fun. Unfortunately I couldn't pay close attention to her dialogue as I'm pretty sick, but her characterization is pretty fun and witty. Although I appreciate the fanservice, I kinda wish there was another dimension to her character which for this series is one of its features (the characterization of all the characters). But that's just my taste. Anywho, the last joke was hilarious. I had to rewind it back a couple of times to just to analysis the whole scene. That was one of the most funniest things I've seen in an anime in a long time. What goes around comes around Araragi.

I'm giving this episode a 9/10. Very good episode with a great OP and a pretty decent ED. I like the song of the ED but not really the whole wheel of characters (probably because I'm sick and watching that gave me a headache)
Mushironi is offline   Reply With Quote