View Single Post
Old 2014-08-17, 23:12   Link #3456
blind51de

Position(s): Typesetter, Editor (mainly a Typesetter)
Group: Speedwagon Foundation (http://spwsubs.blog.fc2.com/)
Project(s): JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders (TV and BD; see bottom)
IRC Channel: #jojo-staff on rizon
IRC Contact: blind51de (I use BNC, please stick around or PM your contact into if I'm not replying)
E-Mail: blind51de[snip]g m a i l dot c o m
Any other details/requirements you have: Please be familiar with the whole motion tracking sign doohickey process particular to Mocha/AFX. Most of the basic fonts have already been chosen by my part-time TSer friend, but if you have nicer looking alternatives I'm very open to seeing them. It's okay not to be an expert, but good work ethic to do stuff the hard way if necessary is an asset. This is primarily stuff like signs, the "JoJo FX" will be translated in a glossary.

I'm hoping to get a TV batch out at some point (no weekly deadlines as the show is already being done by CR) and if my encoder friend is on board, the 4-episodes-per BDs on a monthly basis. The TV eps out so far are already encoded by me and if you like can be used as a testbed for when the BD versions come out later on. The Volume 1 episodes are already encoded. There is a chance that we'll be the only group releasing BD encodes of this series. The sooner we can get the first volume out, the sooner we can carve out that niche.