View Single Post
Old 2007-11-12, 08:47   Link #32
dreamless
/Ultimate Magic Attack!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honey_and_Cleaver View Post
Well first theyll start off with cyborgs, later cyborgs getting bigger and bigger.
well they'll grow wings and tentacles first. It's okay to be big, but big humanoid? a big octopus wielding eight light sabers will crush a big human anytime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fafnir View Post
However, I don't think Exia, or atleast its pilot, fight in the intended way. Setsuna was paired up with Lockon for a reason. My guess is that Exia was designed to support Dynames at close range, for whenever any enemies slipped on through while Dynames was sniping, so that the Dynames can keep on sniping uninterupted(kinda hard to dodge and shoot miles away at the same time, y'know) and not get totally destroyed in the process. Simply put, I'd imagine Exia as Dynames close range protection unit.

The only reason it's not doing that(storywise, not direction wise, because we all know that direction wise it's to sell model kits) is probably because Setsuna doesn't like to do things the effective way.
I think the reason is that Haro can do a better job to protect Lockon than Setsuna... or so far no weapon can effectively damage the Gundam anyway...
dreamless is offline   Reply With Quote