Thread: Licensed Saki manga
View Single Post
Old 2012-11-22, 21:02   Link #2391
teja208
Critical fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarajis View Post
Comparing Side A team and Side B team lineups, I have to say that the Achiga girls have it easy... the only challenge Achiga has is in their semi-final where they have to take second place to meet Nodoka (taking 1st place is near impossible for obvious reasons)...

Side B is clearly infested with monster teams... I'm not saying that Senriyama and Shindouji are weak teams but Kiyosumi faced teams at same level if not better than those two and it's only the quarter-final... now when semifinal comes for Side B... Kiyosumi will be taking on Rinkai ranked two if I'm not mistaken... Usuzan, a first time school but favored highly by a pro (forgot her name but one thing I remember clearly about her... the boobs ) and Himematsu a team that Saki addresses as the most troublesome team in their quarterfinal...

And more one thing that Side B dominates... on the boobs department... Eisui can take on the whole Side A teams combined...
Not just the boobs, Side A also lacks extreme underdeveloped characters like Hatsumi and Nelly. It's unfortunate for Kuro that she has to go up against Teru twice and never get a chance to get a good glimpes of those booby monsters. The best she can get from Side A is Shiraitodai's Takami with her slightly big ones.
teja208 is offline   Reply With Quote