View Single Post
Old 2012-07-29, 08:25   Link #615
don_Durandal
Zetsubou gunsou

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hmm.... View Post
I think Murder case is a good choice to be introduction episode for Heathcliff, show that Asuna finally join a guild and continuation of pk issue. My personal issue would be I'm not too fond with tsun Asuna of Murder case, I hope she's not too much of generic tsundere character here. I'm also not too fond with detective story in general, which is perhap a good thing because I wouldn't care too much what is cut and what is not

The obvious issue still remain. There is no way they can fit the whole murder case into 1 episode. That's why I believe we don't have to worry about Heathcliff being "too knowledgable". I doubt the anime will go deep into game mechanic anyway. If they are going for dere dere Asuna of volumn 1, they can cut much of tsun scene here as well. As for the murder story itself, well, shouldn't be any worse than RNR should it ??
Same feelings here. I really disliked Asuna's personality in Murder Case. It felt like a different character.
Still, it's about time they reintroduce her in the story. Also they can't introduce Lizbeth without the connection between Kirito and Asuna been done.

If they plan to adapt this story in one anime episode, they better do some very good editing. Unfortunately I'm quite pessimistic after taking episode 2 and 3 into account.
don_Durandal is offline   Reply With Quote