View Single Post
Old 2010-12-17, 18:29   Link #21
zeniselv
Staring into your soul.

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_am_Kami View Post
Its not this season. Just this arc. Never read so many complaints. Misuzu looked better here actually. I've said this before, they got better arcs and fights to put money,animation, and time on. This arc even in the novels had me more concentrated on comedy.
okay i know im criticizing too much(and i didnt say anything about the poor direction choices like reminding us of something from 2 eps ago) but its just that compared to first season this one really falls short,thats maybe of OYZ and aniplex having usually good quality standarts(or maybe its because anything with square-enix on the credits sucks nowadays), and about taking this arc as a comedy relief is hard since 50% of the comedy of the novels is not making it to the anime, not complaining about that since i know its cuz time constraints.

dont take me for a hater i love the series, i even consider S1 the best anime ive seen, im just dissapointed that this season havent been on par, and the last episodes really maje jc looks bad.

about the second post, no look at the splatter in toumas face and in this episode komoe, this episode looks plain just like a stain not a aplatter, also you cant see any texture as you do on season 1, about day and nigth, yeah the scenes in the nigth seem better, but compare the figth with etzali, or index vs golem, it still looks great in season 1.

finally next ep is 12 so apostles cross its after that.