View Single Post
Old 2014-01-01, 19:24   Link #4315
Triple_R
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Triple_R
I recently had a funny idea, tying in somewhat to the Man of Steel movie of a few months back. This isn't really spoilerrific, though, since it's straight out of a MoS trailer. I hope people might get a chuckle out of this...

General Hitomi Zod: You have 24 hours to confess to Kyousuke. Otherwise, your world will suffer the consequences.

As for the Nanoha vs. Sayaka debate, in which we evaluate how an actual serious fight would go between them...

Quote:
Originally Posted by novalysis View Post
Nanoha can fly. Sayaka can't probably ascend to that height.....
Yeah, I'm a pretty big believer that a flight advantage is huge in an otherwise close match.

There's also the fact that while Sayaka has an excellent regeneration ability, she's not necessarily hard to TKO. It looked like Homura TKOed her at the start of Episode 6, and from a fairly basic chop motion with her hand. I have to think that Nanoha can manage such an attack herself (or something even more effective) if given a reasonable opening.

I do think that Sayaka might surprise Nanoha with her speed and tenacity, but I would have to give Nanoha a solid majority out of 10 in an actual serious one-on-one fight. I'd probably give 7 or 8 out of 10 to Nanoha, and the other 2 or 3 to Sayaka.

Now, in fairness to Sayaka, if she was to fight Nanoha in the TV-Witch realm (thus negating Nanoha's flight advantage) then I could see Sayaka winning a slight majority. Or at least it might be a toss-up.