View Single Post
Old 2013-02-19, 07:27   Link #29080
firefox
Seed seeder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor View Post
It looks clean and nicely pink ^^. Looking at it from your photos it appears that you applied the decals well. There’s no trouble with them isn’t it? As for me, when I finally build my Aegis, I don’t think I will apply much of the decals. Unlike Duel, I think many decals on Aegis will actually soil the beauty of the kit (just like Blitz). I might apply those “line decals” on the shoulders and arms but that’s it for me. Oh, also from your photos, it looks like you were having a bit of a problem posing it. Is it true?

Speaking of Aegis, I recently checking out RD Aegis (I never bothered doing that with SEED RDs before). What I found is that the design of it is really appealing. It’s still true to the anime’s simple design while at the same time adding some nice details and style on it. Some may call me blasphemers for saying this but I think I like RD Aegis’ design a bit more than the MG Aegis.
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Unlike RD Strike or Duel, the stylized torso and shoulders of RD Aegis (as well as the overall design) just scream “cool” to me. The yellow beam-blades on the arms also look better since it leans more forward compared to the MG imo. I’m seriously considering getting it while ignoring the other GAT-X RDs, especially since RD Blitz is online exclusive with high price and nothing special to offer.
I agree that RD Aegis looks really good, but it does not transform, a negative point for me.

As for RD strike and duel, Strike aint the best RD, but Duel is FANTASTIC! Especially without it's armor, it's a sleak, fast looking close combat suit.

As for blitz, I wish there would never be an excluisive item ever again!!! It's just to torture us fans who do not live in japan!
firefox is offline   Reply With Quote