View Single Post
Old 2012-07-08, 01:53   Link #212
molitar

Quote:
Originally Posted by noir senshi View Post
Uh, you do know there's no such thing as truth serum, right?

Also, assuming everything the game master said is correct then as soon as they deploy troops, he could just kill everyone before he gets taken down.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Truth_drug

There is a drug and considered to be more torture than anything else as it still requires after using the drug some persuasion. It just tends to make them more receptive and is illegal.

Like a game developer is going to stand a chance against any crack elite military force? But their has been no explanation saying why they could not just cut all power to the server itself. Infiltrate take out the backup power units than cut power to the building.. done no power left.

So from a reader that reads novels their is no way I would read this authors because there is so many ways he could of made it plausible but did not even care to even try with such a weak premise as I have seen in the Anime and did some reading online to see if parts were left out but nope from what I read online it's the premise and no explanation at all why server can't be shut down. I don't even get how this was even made into a novel in Japan if our fantasy novels or scifi novels were like this nobody would read them there has to be some sort of explanation to make it plausible in it's environment.
molitar is offline   Reply With Quote