View Single Post
Old 2012-11-16, 10:34   Link #101
Mahou
ダメ人 - 人間失格

So Overseer = her gradfather. The likehood that the Etheral Horizan = the afterworld like some have mentioned here sounds quite plausible. I first thought it would be simply across the ocean/oversea based on how she "saw" her father and thus he was watching from across the ocean (in her created reality, that is). Then again I'm very bad with metaphorical language, so I'll go along with afterworld . The balcony jump scene + the dialogue in front of her room was initated quite well and ended comically. Being a huuuuge, biased romance cliché fan, I would have loved it if Yuuta actually had caught her, but maybe that would have overdone it
It was also nice to see that Yuuta knows when DFM-mode is more useful than anything else. Fastforward to the last moment: I'll repeat the previous posters. Rikka's shout in chuunibyou-mode was well done, especially combined with the single tear running down on her wicked eye. I agree too (like so often), that her "battle phrase" with shattering reality makes now much, much more sense.

What else: Kumin looked indeed quite adorable in her white dress. And you could tell at first glance that Rikka and Touka's grandfather is of the strict generation, the whole unpleased(?) facial expression + his remark at the beginning underlined it quite well. Uhm, not much to comment on Nibutani. The sunoil comments were okay-ish. Bratomori being completely intimidated by Touka's glare/aura was nice as well.