View Single Post
Old 2012-11-17, 10:40   Link #116
Forsaken_Infinity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaisos Erranon View Post
To clarify, my issue is that they don't even interact on the level of club members. They have never had an onscreen conversation at all; hell, Rikka didn't even make a shirt for her.
While their not spending much time together makes sense, it seems to me that the writers simply have no idea how the two of them would hold even the barest minimum of conversation... if anything, that could have been something to spend a Lite episode on.

Well, that brings up another (more easily justifiable) issue: why invite them along on the trip if she was just going to mope in her room most of the time?
The show had given many signs that she was jealous of Shinka, or at least of how fond Yuuta seemed to be of her. All those small changes to her facial expression when Yuuta shifted attention to Shinka and her explicitly hitting him or pulling him away when he looked at Shinka in potentially "interesting" ways had to be for something. I don't think Shinka has a problem with Rikka but Rikka definitely was a bit wary of her and given that she already has communication issues, that slight reason is enough for her to hold out entirely imo.