View Single Post
Old 2006-07-01, 03:36   Link #288
Marioshinobi
The Traitor

Location: Burnaby, British columbia, Canada, Earth, Milky way Galaxy
Send a message via MSN to Marioshinobi
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokenWingz
You sure? As i recalled on the bridge scene with Tabby and Phyllio in ep 13, Tabby ask Phyllio to tell Haseo that she quit and he asks her why, she replies " I can't tell my rival that i quit " / that Haseo chased after her and that Tabby didnt.
Eh, that is true but..she always did seem to hang around Haseo alot..so I assume she still likes him. Due to the fact at one earlier ep she said " I'm not hanging around Sakisaka because I want to! " and ran off, leaving haseo a bit confused O-o. Sorry that was my mistake, though I don't see a rival thing going between them still. =/ Shino-lovers >_>; *imagines Haseo and Taby opening a Shino fan guild* - -;

As for the Pking thing, TriEdge seemed only interested in Shino which is still a complete mystery to me, perhaps it's because of the fact she kept mailing ovan and Triedge couldn't handle the spam XD, naw kding. He didn't need to get Haseo since he wasn't really a 'worthy enough target' or didn't do anything. Perhaps Shino and Ovan did something...his arm provided a virus core in one ep..as for Shino, I have no idea what she did to make herself a target..plotholes >>;

addition: How did Triedge attack her anyway...from the death dramatic fall motion..he was beside her, yet the mark was in the front of the cathedral..therefore..Haseo should have seen Triedge..and then he was behind Haseo in the end of it all O.o..

also there doesn't seem to be any rumor about Triedge either, so this means it must have been made after Shino's death, Haseo linking Triedge to shino's death and starts asking every pker, also this theory is proven since the 'Signs'(which is Triedge's mark) also appeared in this anime and Triedge has not been seen by any player (except shino but she's sleeping with the fishes)

I'm believing the think Triedge is part player and part program, he's using his 'Sign's to teleport area to area(The trailer also shows Triedge appearing in the cathdral and there now is a mark there. He can create a 'Sign' to benefit himself, yet he most likely did use a normal portal to get the cathedral as he was walking there slowly yet he can go into the data world and send people fake emails and then pk them the only was he knows how ;D.

For a previous post about the straight lines being used as ovan's email, that wouldn't make real sense since when was ovan's email warped? O.o I think Triedge has a purpose,, perhaps he's looking for ovan due to his arm holding so much data(perhaps his arm holds some data..key of the twilight data anyone? It is a overgrown bracelet that covers his arm though XD) so that would give Triedge a bigger reason to go for Shino since he was propably looking for the leader of the Twilight Brigade. Ah this is so confusing, Triedge's attacks are confusing me >___< and there are too many theories @_@

Last edited by Marioshinobi; 2006-07-01 at 03:59.