View Single Post
Old 2010-10-16, 23:09   Link #19027
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MakubeX2 View Post
Big Ass box as you can clearly see. But I doubt few here will bother to get it since most are still giddy over the OO franchise.
Not sure of that particular assessment, given the imminent release of Unicorn episode 2 and the already released 14-minute PV. Heck, I already know a few people already dying to get their hands on that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bio9205 View Post
Nice. But I've heard feedback that the connection of the backpack with Raphael's back isn't very good. Anyway, did you paint it aside from panel lining?

Plus I see your Reborns up there.
1. Yeah, the backpack connection isn't really as solid as the Seraphim to the Seravee. The connection works well enough for most posing purposes though, except if you want to pose the Raphael horizontally to its side anyway.

2. I'm a minimalist painter, so I only painted any missing colors that the parts separation doesn't do, and any details. I also paint any clear parts to their proper color. Don't have the time to do a full paint job though, given my workplace.

3. The Reborns was a gift from a friend, lucky me

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote