View Single Post
Old 2012-06-12, 12:42   Link #178
Zuul

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuromitsu View Post
Oh my god, and now we have the conspiracy theories, just like with Macross F (where they weren't true either but don't let that bother anyone). Yes, it must be the poor, oppressed staff struggling against Kawamori's evil orders! It can't be Okada Mari not being able to handle a cast this large, or just simply sucking at pacing. Naah. It must be Kawamori being evil/pathetic/unfairly biased towards his "OTP" (what?? lol)/anything that shows him in a bad light because he's not indulging some people's wishes about their favorite character.

(Never mind that there are still two episodes remaining, they can still get Zessica together with Amata just because whatever.)

I'm torn whether to read this thread purely for what seems to be developing here, or continue avoiding it so I don't feel an urge to comment...

It's not a question of heavy cast or pacing. The reason why Mikono and her relationship with Amata didn't get any development is that the plot structure requires her to do nothing until the very end. Now try to write a enjoyable lead/romance under those circumstances.

I hope all that dragging will at least leads to an epic end.