View Single Post
Old 2006-05-07, 15:14   Link #74
temjin747

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crucifix
Hmm, since the last TSR discussion thread was wiped out and it was a very interesting discussion, I would say it is more on character development rather than cool fight scenes.

Most people will disagree, but I think the cool robot scenes are just an added feature to give some sort of complexity to the story, it just happens that it was well done. Many were skeptical at first since this anime incorporated action, drama, sci-fi and comedy but the chemistry is just there. Some series have it and others don't.

I would honestly think that the love triangle is secondary, what really drew me to this series is character development. Also if you already read the latest release of boku tachi on COMO

Spoiler:

I would suggest to those that just started to watch FMP to read up on the novels, so you will be able to point out how well thought of the anime is, you can compare the monologues of the novels and how they animated it masterfully.

P.S. Here is the link for the english novel translation:

http://boku-tachi.net
I really enjoyed all the FMP seasons so far! I can't seem to add any favorite moments other than the ones already mentioned already.

Crucifix, what is the order of the novels?