View Single Post
Old 2006-06-24, 02:41   Link #63
beansprouts
五月天

Some of the Japanese bands that I listen to and really like would be Orange Range, Glay and Remioromen. I listen to random Johnny Entertainment boybands as well, most of them can't sing, but their songs are sure genki and alot of fun to listen to.

Glay went on a hiatus and hadn't release a single for more than a year and a half, they are so coming back with a bang this summer with a quadruple A side single. I've already heard 3 out of the 4 songs in the single, and I can't wait to see Glay performing these songs live.

Orange Range is another band that I listen to frequently, I was introduced to them when they sang the first OP for Bleach. Got addicted pretty quickly, their brand of rock mixed with hip hop and pop is certainly very refreshing.

Remioromen just released their album recently, their most successful to date. They are very underrated in my opinion, they have been producing awesome tracks for a long time but due to lack of publicity, they never quite made it big. Thanks to 1 litre of tears (the jdrama) whereby they had two insert songs, they suddenly became hot property.